JUICE, BLEND, AND EAT PURE

JUICE, BLEND, AND EAT PURE
Even the hummingbird couldn't resist!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Healing Round Up - 100 Days Summary

Completion of this hundred day diet was supposed to be a huge victory, but sadly, I am still not healed,
nor did I make big gains forward. 

This healing earth diet was eaten for 100 days straight,
and included daily walking, stretching, and detoxing. 
I believe in this diet whole heartedly, but I also realize I need to make changes, and keep moving forward. 

Next week,  will embark on a new diet and regime that will focus on healing the gut and brain.  
The research for this diet has been in the works for a while and I will be ready to start in another week or so.  
When my new diet is ready to share, I will be back to update this blog with my new (improved) plan.

Until then, and always....
LET MEDICINE BE THY FOOD AND FOOD BE THY MEDICINE.

And NEVER, EVER, GIVE UP!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment